Thursday 19 March 2015

Review: Cute Plus White Series Brightening Facial Cleanser


I am someone who religiously follows a weekly deep cleansing regimen which is always a part of my pamper evening. I have written a post on my pamper evening and you can check it out here.

I had been using the Ponds White Beauty Cream Cleanser for quite some time but recently it seemed to be out of stock everywhere.. so i decided it was time to try a new one!..

I purchased the Cute Plus cleanser about 2 weeks ago and have used it a a couple of times.. I had never heard of this brand before so i was a bit hesitant to try it considering the sensitivity of my skin these days.. i don't think i can handle any more stress that breakouts bring! Anyways..I took the plunge..so here goes the review..

Packaging:

    The Facial Cleanser comes in an opaque white plastic bottle which is sturdy and not at all cheap looking. The best thing about the packaging is the pump which makes the use so much easier and also prevents any contamination. I feel the packaging is quite classy.. The only downside is that the ingredients aren't mentioned anywhere on the bottle..so.. thats an issue! The bottle carries 200ml of the product.










Consistency:

    The product is pretty creamy. Its consistency is neither too thick nor too runny. It is easy to use and work with.




Smell:

    I am one of those people who are often found in shops sniffing products just to make sure that they smell great before they purchase them. I won't say i'm a big fan of how this cleanser smells but it is tolerable.

The Product Claims:

    Here is what the product claims..




My Thoughts:

    So i have used this cleanser a couple of times and i have to say that i really like it. I wont say its the best because i have yet to find a cleanser that i'll love completely. I wont say it brightens the face as i did not notice any such difference and i didn't notice any skin fading properties of it either. However it removes the impurities really well and leaves the skin soft and fresh. It is also good at removing makeup. It does not irritate my skin at all.

Repurchase:

    I am not quite sure whether i'll repurchase it or not. Maybe i would be more inclined towards trying out a different facial cleanser.

How to Use:

    I take around two or three pumps of it and gently massage my face for about 3 minutes. If it starts getting dry on my skin, i simply wet my fingers and start massaging again. I then use a cotton pad to wipe it off gently and then rinse my face with luke warm water.

Price and Availability:

    I got it for around 300PKR from Jans Arcade Peshawar. It can be easily found in superstores across Pakistan.

I hope you enjoyed this post :)

XOXO,
Sundas


1 comment: