Wednesday 18 March 2015

Review: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E



Well it has certainly been a long time since i last posted.. I was caught up in a lot of things and just couldn't take out the time to sit down peacefully and write a post for my lovelies :)..

So i'm back with a review this time.. and its something that i have used for quite some time now and i feel that i have found a cure to that dry winter skin of mine!! *yayyyyyy*

I used to sneak into my elder sister's room and steal a pump or two of this because it always gave me lovely soft hands and i don't know why i just didn't go out and purchase one for myself back then.. maybe i enjoyed stealing :p However now that she is married and i couldn't steal anymore.. I finally purchased my own bottle of this mini heaven! So here goes a review on it..

Packaging:

    This body butter does not come in a jar or tub as most of the body butters do.. instead it comes in a sturdy slightly squeezable plastic bottle with a pump which not only eases the application but also saves you the trouble of digging your fingers into a jar or tub and contaminating the whole product each time you use it! I purchased the 400 ml/13.5 fl.oz. bottle but it does come in a smaller volume too.. i'm not quite sure how many ml the small bottle contains..









Consistency:

    The consistency is something in between a rich body butter and a body lotion. It is rich, creamy and velvety..



The Product Claims:

    This body butter contains Vitamin E which is great for the skin. It is also free of parabens and phthalates which is great because these chemicals are not good for our body! The product also claims to provide 24 hour moisture which is what my skin badly needs in winters. It also claims to smooth marks and tone the skin. It is also great for eczema prone skin..









My Thoughts:

    I use this body butter on my hands and feet daily and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I never get dry/flaky skin anymore. I use it all over my body after every shower and it really locks in the moisture. It is quite heavy so i normally need a very little amount of it unless my skin is super dry and i want to hydrate it overnight..in that case, i apply a thick layer of this moisturizer and leave it on for the night and in the morning my skin is super soft and hydrated. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my marks as it did not smooth out any marks on my skin.. but it does tone the skin! I often use it on my face as well to calm down any redness and it works! I wouldn't use it in the summers though.. because it is a heavy moisturizer and i like to use a light water based moisturizer for the summers so that my body does not get too sweaty.. So to sum it all up.. I love it! and i would definitely go back to it in every winter! Its definitely my Holy Grail Product!

Price and Availability:

    I got mine from Shaheen's Peshawar for 580PKR. It is easily available in all the leading superstores across Pakistan :) You can find it at Target for $5.39 here . It is also available at superdrug for 5.79 pounds here.

I hope you enjoyed this post :) 











2 comments:

  1. I purchased palmer’s products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/palmer-s/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Let make your blogs more plentiful on instagram with site webstagram

    ReplyDelete