Monday 23 November 2015

Review: Makeup Revolution Matte Bronzer in Bronzed



I am quite interested in contours and highlighters alongwith bronzers these days.. I am constantly trying to improve my face sculpting skills as that is what really changes the outcome of a makeup look..

I have been trying different products for bronzing up my face. I got this bronzer a few months back and it has definitely stood out among the others. Makeup Revolution is no doubt a great and affordable brand. I am not a big fan of shimmery bronzers so i really wanted to try this matte one and to my surprise it turned out to be great!

I picked the Makeup Revolution Matte Bronzer in the shade "Bronzed". It now comes in a different shade named "Medium Matte". The finish and color is the same for both. There is also a shimmery shade as well as a trio having a shimmer, bronzer and highlight in one. You can check these out here.

The bronzer comes in a very chic packaging. It is a plastic pan with a rotatable lid that rotates and moves to the side. The lid has a click closure which clicks properly. The pan is quite sturdy and has a mirror on its base. This just makes it perfect for travelling. The packaging also bears a pocket in the centre for storing the applicator sponge it comes with. I, however, prefer to use a brush for application.










You get 6.8 g of product which is going to last me like forever as I hardly bronze up my face on a daily basis. The bronzer is a very smooth and buttery powder. It has no fall outs. It is super blendable and has a great lasting power. It is extremely easy to work with. The shade is great. It is not too orange-y. It is really soft and subtle. It has great pigmentation so a little goes a long way.




Here is a swatch of this bronzer:


Left: Swatched   Right: Blended


This bronzer can now be purchased from the Makeup Revolution website for only 2 pounds! This price is simply Amazing for the quality you get. Unfortunately, I couldn't find them in Pakistan but you can order online through different facebook pages.

I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Follow me on FacebookTwitter , InstagramPinterest and Bloglovin to stay updated on my blog :)

XOXO,
Sundas

2 comments:

  1. Woww i just love the swatch .. seems like a great bargain .. thank you for sharing dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great bargain :) Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete