Tuesday 17 November 2015

Review : Makeup Revolution Powder Blush in Treat


Hi my lovelies.. The last few days were really stressful and it was all because of my ***** internet. Well, I had my week planned and then my internet was not working so i couldn't put up any blog posts! It was so frustrating. I was constantly complaining on the helpline number but they weren't fixing it! I tried using my 3g and it sucked! So I just had to give up and wait for the internet to be back. It still isn't properly fixed and that is so annoying! Anyways.. all that stress aside.. I can atleast somehow manage to put up a blog post for now..

Today I am going to be reviewing an extremely affordable yet amazing powder blush. I got this blush alongside other items from UK a few months back. I wanted a matte peach blush and I am glad I picked this one!

Makeup Revolution has to be my most favorite affordable brand. It always manages to come out with amazing products. The prices are simply great for the quality you get. Although here in Pakistan, they only bring a specific collection which is sometimes annoying because I have to wait for them to bring the product that I wish to to get my hands on. Ordering from UK is stressful because of the customs, so that is never an option for me :(

Anyways, I got the Makeup Revolution Powder Blush in the shade "Treat". These blushes come in 6 shades and each one of them is beautiful. I actually regret not getting all as they are only a pound each! But they are available in Pakistan online, so I can now get all :D You can check out the shades here.

Coming to the review.. The blush comes in a round plastic pan with a transparent lid. The packaging has now been changed to a rectangular pan with a transparent lid. The packaging is sturdy and has a click-close lid. However, mine was damaged during the shipping :( so my lid does not close properly and also has a dent on the powder :( But I'll live with that :p






Now for the product itself.. You get 3.4 g of the product which is quite sufficient and lasts like forever.. The powder blush is not exactly matte nor is it too shimmery. Upon application it gives a slight glow alongwith the color which looks really pretty. The shimmer particles are not at all chunky and visible. The pigmentation of this blush is AH-MAZING! A little goes a long way. It is super buttery and blendable. It has a great lasting power and I hardly ever need any touch-ups. It is a very soft and subtle color.




Here is a swatch of it..


Left: Swatched   Right: Blended

I simply love this blush and would definitely repurchase it if I ever run out of it. I am going to place an order for the other shades as well :)

You can find it on daraz.pk for only 225 PKR. It is easily available at drugstores across UK. You can purchase it from the Makeup Revolution website for only 1 Pound!! The price is seriously crazy!!

Well that's all for now.. I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Follow me on FacebookTwitter , InstagramPinterest and Bloglovin to stay updated on my blog :)

XOXO,
Sundas







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your review of makeup product of revolution powder blush I would say that you have good knowledge about cosmetics products and want to recommend blush products by BBAMNA.Com. For more information and order online kindly visit our website: http://www.bbamna.com/

    ReplyDelete