Thursday 26 November 2015

Look For The Week.. Bronze Eyes And Red Lips


A statement lip can totally change your look. It instantly brightens up the whole face. Subtle eyes and bold lips are always a great option if you wish to get ready in minimal time and yet look glamorous..

The look I have created today is simple bronze eyes paired with a slightly winged liner and red lips. This look is really easy to create and can be easily carried on engagement ceremonies, parties, dinners or night outs.. So lets jump right into the steps to achieve this look..

I started by prepping my face.. Here are the products I used for the face..




I applied the "Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer" all over my face in a small amount and gently pressed it into my skin with my fingers. Next, I applied the "Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation" in the shade "Vanilla" all over my face and blended it with my fingers. I used the "Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer" in the shade "Ivory" to conceal my blemishes and dark circles. I used my hands to blend it. Then, I applied the "Essence All About Matt Fixing Powder" all over my face with a powder brush. I used the "Maybelline Mineral Blush" in the shade "30-Plum Alchemy" on my cheeks. I actually forgot to use a highlighter :( .. it looks great with this look..

Moving on to the eyes and lips.. Here are the products I used..




For the eyes, I used these shades from the "BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette-2nd Edition"..



I applied "Shade1" all over my lid with a flat shader brush. Then, I applied and blended "Shade 2" in the crease and on my lower lash line with a blending brush. Next, I applied this beautiful "Shade3" all over my lid and in the inner corners as well with a slightly wet fluffy shader brush. I blended it properly as well as building it up to really bring out the shade. Finally, I applied "Shade 4" on my brow bone with a flat shader brush.

Next, I applied a slight winged liner using the "Mabrook Cake Eye Liner". I used two coats of the "Maybelline Great Lash Mascara" on my lashes after curling them. I kept my brows natural by slightly brushing them with a spoolie brush.

For my lips, I first lined them using the "Christine Lip Pencil" in the shade "Plum Red". Finally, I finished off the look with a bold lip using the "Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Super Wow Lip Color Stick" in the shade "Call Me". It is a beautiful deep red shade and I have reviewed it here.

This is how the look came out..




I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Follow me on FacebookTwitter , InstagramPinterest and Bloglovin to stay updated on my blog :)

XOXO,
Sundas


6 comments:

  1. Nice post n lovely look.u r so beautiful grl.I want to ask about the primer? How long your foundation stays in a good condition with this primer? Never tried thus from Rimmel.So wanna know about it's result.Is it ok for summers as well ? Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku :) The primer keeps my foundation in place for a good 5-6 hours.. it controls the oil as well.. it is light textured and doesn't clog the pores.. give it a try :) it would work in summers too but if you have really oily skin, it might not give perfect results.. thanx for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are really looking gorgeous dear just love your smile with a small dimple mashallah
    want to ask abt the Essence All About Matt Fixing Powder did it really controls the oil?how long did it really works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good for winters but i am not sure if it will be great for summers.. thanku for the lovely words :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely makeup look! It seems we both love the same rimmel primer and concealer!

    ReplyDelete